- Christmas Advent book £12.99 Christmas Is Coming Advent Book, a fun twist on the traditional advent calendar. This book is filled with games, crafts, recipes and stories for the festive count down.
- Smelly Sprout £5.99 Smelly Sprout by Allan Plenderleith is an illustrated children's book following the story of a Brussel sprout encountering Christmas characters on this way.
- Homemade Christmas £12.50 Book - Home Made Christmas, a festive cook book filled with over 100 Christmas recipes from Dutch chef Yvette Van Boven.
- Christmas at riverside cottage £22 Christmas At River Cottage Book by Lucy Brazier, a seasonal cookbook with recipes to take you from the Autumn equinox to the New Year. From show stopping centre pieces to sparkling cocktails and canapes this cookery book will help you to effortlessly plan ahead for the big day.
- Winter Tales £15.99 Winter Tales, special Christmas book to treasure forever, filled with wintery tales from around the world to celebrate the wonders of Winter.
- A poem for everyday of the year £19.99 Poem For Everyday Of The Year, a magnificent edit of 366 poems from well known poets such as Lewis Carroll, Shakespeare and T.S Eliot. Perfect for sharing with family and reading aloud these thoughtful, inspiring and sometimes funny poems combine to make a lovely gift.
- Après all day £21.99 Après All Day, a cookbook filled with 65 cosy recipes to share with family and friends. Classic recipes include beef stew and cheese garlic bread and indulgent apple pie oatmeal for your breakfast fuel.
- Almanac £12.99 Almanac 2022 Book, a small hardback book to celebrate and appreciate the changes in the seasons. Use this book as the perfect toolkit to connect with the natural world.
- Christmas street £14.99 Christmas Street Book, a colourful rhyming children's book with lift up flaps. The book can be turned around after reading and used as a concertina play-scene.
- The sweet roasting tin £18.99 The Sweet Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer is the latest in the collection of one tin cookbooks. Filled with 75 delicious bakes these recipes require minimum effort for maximum.
- Soup broth and bread £22 Soup Broth Bread By Rachel Allen, a delicious cookbook filled with heart-warming recipes from Japanese chicken and udon noodle broth to watermelon gazpacho and chunky chickpea and chorizo soup. Whether as a starter or to feed a crowd the recipes in this cookery book cover the classic and will help you to expand your horizons.
- The correct order of biscuits £9.99 Correct Order of Biscuits by Adam Sharp is book of brilliantly odd lists. Learn all sorts of wonderful and bizarre things from this fun little book such as a list of what people say instead of cheese when taking a photo in different languages to what a platypus is called in Mandarin.
Biscuit is much more than just clothes so visit our online store or come in for many Christmas gifts and stocking fillers.
All books are available online by clicking the link or visiting our stores, stock may vary depending on the location so email or call us to check!