We're Hiring | Merchandising Manager Maternity Cover
We are looking for a new member of the Biscuit team to fill a 1 year maternity cover position within our head office.
We are a small multi brand business with three stand-alone shops and a website. We are seeking a Merchandising Manager to join our talented and collaborative team. If you’d like to make a real difference to an ambitious, growing brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- March/April start date
- Edinburgh Based (looking to expand and move the head office out with the city later this year as we have outgrown our space in the Bruntsfield store.)
- Salary Based on previous experience
- Employee benefits
- Pension scheme
You will ideally be from a retail background or a relevant university course with experience of excel and a web platform such as Shopify.
The daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer enquires over phone and email
- Processing online refunds
- Organisation of the stock room
- Carrying out regular stock checks across the stores and stock rooms
- Creating excel spreadsheets for each new season following the buying season
- Product upload
- Resizing product images for the website
- Creating purchase orders
- Checking off new deliveries
- Barcoding and labelling new stock
- Analysing sales reports to determine allocation of stock
- Determining sell through rates
- Creating best seller reports
- Transferring of stock between stores to help with sell throughs and to reach targets
The ideal candidate for the Merchandising Manager will be someone methodical and organised. A team player and a good communicator that can lead and delegate. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and adapt in an ever changing environment. A classic multi tasker who is both organised and authoritative. An individual with a passion for retail and fashion.
We therefore ask that you have the following:
- Retail experience required
- Experience of Shopify or a similar platform, photoshop and excel
If you or someone you know may be interested in applying then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com