We're Hiring | Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
We are looking for a new member of the Biscuit team to fill a new role within our head office.
We are a small multi brand business with three stand-alone shops and a website. We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive to join our talented and collaborative team. If you’d like to make a real difference to an ambitious, growing brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Full time
- Edinburgh Based (looking to expand and move the head office out with the city later this year as we have outgrown our space in the Bruntsfield store.)
- Salary Based on previous experience
- Employee benefits
- Pension scheme
You will ideally be from an ecommerce background with a minimum of 3 years of experience driving website development acquisition and retention strategy with a focus on excellent user experience.
The strategic responsibilities are:
- Setting direction
- Driving development projects
- Liaising with the digital marketing team
- Growing brand awareness
- Leading acquisition and retention strategies
- Driving biscuit.clothing sales
- Website development and performance management
- Delivering excellent, consistent consumer experience
- Delivering sales & sign-ups targets.
You will be responsible for biscuit.clothing and the growing revenue profitability from the website.
- Structuring a clear plan for growth
- Proactively identifying and assessing opportunities
- Responsible for delivering sales targets, controlling budget spend and overall profitability of the channel
- Analysis of customer and performance data and looking at new ways to improve key metrics
- Manage all service and delivery processes for UK and export markets e.g., payment and delivery options, packaging, integrating systems, and warehouse
- Set out tactics & support the execution, working with external consultants where required
- Driving an increase in purchase frequency and our repeat custom
- Manage all SEO and Paid Ad activity
- Managing email campaigns and follow ups.
- Increasing our email numbers and growing the database
- Target marketing
- Oversee all aspects of customer service and delivery and ensure brand standards are clear: on social, website, phone, etc
- Responsible for agreeing and delivering sign ups annually
- Managing SEO and Paid Ad activity and monitoring ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
- Develop an online PR strategy
- Help develop the strategy for social media alongside Amanda
- Work with external consultants and agencies where required
- Responsible for consistent brand experience across all marketing and sales channels
- Drive a consistent brand feel across each marketing channel – web, social, email
- Work with each channel lead to maximise market positioning for the brand to help drive sales growth
- Provide support and Input where useful into Atterley and Trouva where applicable
- Responsible for all consumer marketing materials, leaflets, free gifts, etc
- Provide direction, decision making, support, and encouragement to the marketing team day-to-day
- Set objectives and KPI’s and manage performance
- Support the planning and execution of all seasonal marketing activity to deliver business objectives Operations
- Work with the digital agency on website developments - Driving projects and resolving issues.
- Work with the buying team to help with the understanding of future products and strategies.
- Responsible for setting depth budgets and controlling spend
- Complete weekly reports tracking KPI’s, sales, and budgets
- Attend relevant management meetings and report on performance and initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive role will be someone with a creative and commercial head. A team player and a good communicator that can lead and inspire. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and adapt in an ever changing environment. A classic multi tasker who is both organised and authoritative. An individual with a passion for retail and fashion.
We therefore ask that you have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of Shopify, Mailchimp, Photoshop, Wordpress, InDesign and Illustrator, Canva
If you or someone you know may be interested in applying then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com