Lily and Lionel Layla Banana Blouse
Lily and Lionel Layla Banana Blouse, a blue, yellow and green loose fitting blouse with long sleeves and buttons running down the front. Finished with ruffled frills on the front the lightweight Layal blouse is covered in an enchanted jungle print with hidden elephants and tigers. Crafted from a cotton and viscose blend which is made from sustainable banana leaves that would otherwise end up discarded.
58% Viscose (sustainable banana leaves) & 42% Cotton
Free COLLECT IN STORE
We offer free click and collect in our Bruntsfield Place and Hyndland Road stores, this is shown as 'Local Delivery'. Please wait for an email to let you know it is ready to collect.
Free 2nd class Royal Mail shipping on all orders over £50. £4.95 on orders placed under the value of £50.
UK NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Sent with Special 1pm Royal Mail, available on orders placed before 2pm on a week day which will be delivered on the next working day. If ordering at the weekend the goods will be send on a Monday for Tuesday delivery.
International delivery is £15, items should arrive within 14 working days. Please note that there can be delays following Brexit and there will be duties to pay when the goods clear customs.
You have 14 days from receiving the goods to return. Returns are at the cost of the customer, please obtain proof of postage.
|American Vintage (slouchy, oversized brand)||Y|
|Bellerose (outerwear big, so size down)||Y|
|April Meets October (one size)||Y|
|Co'Couture (size down)||Y|
|Des Petits Hauts (tops & knits size down)||Y|
|Ichi (size down if between)||Y|
|Mos Mosh (size down in denim)||Y|
|Oakwood (size up if between)||Y|
|Ophelia & Indigo||Y|
|Part Two (size down)||Y|
|Primrose Park (small sleeve width)||Y|
|DL1961 (size down from usual Levi sizing)||Y|
|Yaya (size down)||Y|