Soludos Zebra Embroidered Smoking Slipper - SS17
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel or return your order with us, provided you notify us in writing of your intention to return the item within seven working days of receipt.
- You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Biscuit, 22 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EN.
- Once you have notified us, you have 14 working days to return your item. Items must be returned unused, in their original condition, and with any Biscuit labels intact and still attached.
- Where provided, belts and any packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- We recommend that you use a secure, trackable postal or courier service and ensure that the packaging of the items is sufficient to protect them fully and maintain their good condition during transit.
- We recommend you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them.
- We recommend that you retain proof of sending, in case of any dispute or failure of the goods to arrive with us. We will not accept any liability for any goods that are returned in inadequate protective packaging, by an uninsured or unrecorded transit service, or that go missing without proof of postage.
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
- All SALE stock that is bought in the shop on Thistle Street itself is non-refundable but can be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
- There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Biscuit, 22 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EN with your exchange requirements and then follow the returns policy above.
- When we have received the original item in good order, we will send out the replacement garment.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact Biscuit immediately.
- Goods are faulty if they are received by you in a damaged state, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
- Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If the item cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
Computer monitors vary, therefore we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
We offer £5.00 standard delivery within the UK on all full price orders with £10.00 delivery for heavy goods. Please allow 3-5 working days. However items may be with you within 1-2 days as we endeavour to dispatch items on the same day by special next day delivery.
International delivery is £15, items should arrive within 7 days.
If the delivery address is different to the billing address then we may have to run further checks to ensure your credit card security, this may result in longer delivery times.
Your order will be packed and dispatched, provided:
The item you have chosen is in stock
The delivery address has been verified
Payment has been approved
We will send you an initial email confirming receipt of your order; then a further email confirming that your order has been dispatched. All packages will require a signature on receipt of delivery. The dispatch companies we use will leave a notification card with their contact information if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, however this may not always be the case. If your parcel does not arrive and no card is left, please call us and we will track your parcel.
UK Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK only - except Channel Islands)
FREE delivery in 3-5 working days
Next day recorded delivery £7 (please order before 3pm for next day delivery)
UK Royal Mail Airsure (Europe)
FREE delivery in 3-5 working days on orders over £150 (includes all EU countries plus Andorra, Channel Islands, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Turkey)
For orders under £150 delivery is £12 in 3-7 working days
£15, delivery in 5-7 working days (USA, Russia, Ukraine, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates)
Biscuit is unable to calculate local customs and sales tax with all international deliveries. You may be notified by your local customs authority once your order has reached your country and they may apply customs or sales tax which has to be paid before you may receive your goods.
Available in white, various sizes from UK4-UK9 (NB. they do come up quite small so we recommend that you take the next size up)